This recipe comes directly from simplydailyrecipes.com by Jill McKeever. All of Jill's recipes are oil free and loaded with flavor. I really love that she uses a pressure cooker for many of her meals making them quick and simple to prepare. This recipe is a winner!
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 10 mins
- Yields: 4 servings
- 2 large potatoes, peeled and 1 inch diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 onion, diced
- one-16 oz bag frozen chopped spinach
- one-15 ounce can petite diced tomatoes, chipotle or Mexican style
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- 1/2-3/4 cup water
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place everything in a pressure cooker and cook at high pressure for 2 minutes. At the end of 2 minutes, you will need to do a quick release allowing the cooker to vent and release steam.
- Pour the vegetable mixture into a colander and drain off the extra liquid.
- Lay each tortilla around the oven rack shaping the tortillas into a taco. Bake the tortillas in the oven for for 5-10 minutes or until crispy.
- Fill each tortilla taco with the spinach potato mixture and top with vegan nacho cheese and fresh tomatoes.